Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Beginning....


New beginnings can be an unsure time. You don’t know what to expect or how to feel and you go through a range of emotions. Starting here at Intown Jewish Preschool, was no different. Since beginning here I have only felt welcomed and warmth from everyone connected to IJP. This same warmth and love is expressed to the children throughout the school. The culture of welcoming and warmth that was extended to me, is extended to your children each and every day. Most of my students are new, and as a newbie myself please be rest assured, at IJP any sense of uncertainty will melt away.

One of my goals was to make sure I reflected the same warmth and love that I received, on to the children and their families. Their smiling faces, high fives, and hugs assured me that this goal is being met. I welcome not only the children in Kitah Alef with love, but all the children here at IJP. Children that are surrounded by love have a great sense of security. This security allows them to be more receptive to all the great things that they learn and experience here at Intown Jewish Preschool. I feel privileged to be a part of a team where the children’s best interest and happiness is the most important objective.

Morah Elle






 photo.JPGphoto.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment