Thursday, May 9, 2019

KDH trip to the Delta Museum

Our trip to the Delta Museum
Riding together with our friends is always a highlight of a field trip.


Arrival

Yaw, Pitch and Roll. How does a plane move?

We take turns moving the plane.

The 6B Sedan. One of the earliest Delta planes.

Some Delta history



Delta's model airplanes.
Walk through the tunnel to hear the sound of an engine.

 Delta uniform. Choose the uniform you think Delta employees should wear. 

An airport model on the 767.

767 Engine

Measure the wing span and length of the airplanes by walking underneath and counting.


Sylvia serves us snacks under the wing of the 747.

Snacking.

Standing over the 747 wing
Checking out the 747's door

Let's sleep in First Class


Inside the 747. Upstairs behind the glass.

747 engine

Ending our amazing outing!
Thank you Donny Katz for arranging the trip and giving us the grand tour.
Thank you parent drivers and chaperones!


Reflections:
Logan: I liked doing Yaw, Pitch and Roll.  We moved the small airplane in all directions.
Dalia: Walking the length of the airplanes to measure them was my favorite activity.
Maddy: Going on the very big airplane was fun. I enjoyed the airplane snack bar that we ate under the wings.
Sylvia: I had a great time because my of my Dad!
Eli Lipskier: I liked the big, huge airplane, the last one (the 747).
Menny: It was fun to walk upstairs in the big airplane.
Harper: I liked walking outside on the wing.
Leah: I enjoyed both the big airplanes.
Avraham Chaim: I liked seeing all the model airplanes. I liked the 747 especially going on the wing.
Gabi: Going through the tunnel that sounds like an airplane's motor was fun!
Eliza: Climbing into and sitting on an engine was exciting.
Shayan: I liked the pitch and roll. The very best was having my Daddy with me.
Emmett: I liked going in Shayan's dad's truck! I thought seeing all the uniforms was interesting.
Eli Sollish: I liked the model airplanes. The yellow one is my favorite.
Rafi: I would recommend a visit to the museum to my brothers. The 747 is the best part.





No comments:

Post a Comment