Monday, May 8, 2017

KDH Loves Doing Mitzvot

At lunch each day we read the mitzvah notes that the children bring in. Today there were none in the envelope when Morah Gail stuck in her hand to take them out. We talked about bringing more in. Freeda said, "I don't have a note but I did a mitzvah. I made baby Levi stop crying." The other children chimed in, "We did mitzvot too." Morah Gail told the children, "How about today instead of your parents writing the mitzvot down, you tell me what you did." Here's what was shared:
Reed: I let Anslee choose what to do when playing together.
Noa: I brought down my brother's backpack and shoe.
Levi: I watched the baby when he woke up and made him stop crying.
Ari Effron: I slept through the night and did not wake up my parents.
Dovid: I kissed the mezuzah at my house.
Sam: I said the brochot before eating lunch today.
Henia: I went to bed when Tatty told me to go.
Cassie: I davened in class this morning.
Izzy: I cleaned up the room for Noa's coming over.
Max: I cleaned up the kids' table for Havdallah.
Ari Shacham: I let Mommy go out and stayed home with a babysitter.
Pearl: I brushed my teeth and went to bed when Mira told me to to.
Ruth: I gave Hannah my pearler bead heart.
Hannah: I listened and cleaned up the magnatiles.
Yoni: I cleaned up my room - I helped my mom do it.

What a beautiful list of mitzvot!!! KDH we are very proud of you.

Morah Ruth
Morah Sara
Morah Gail


No comments:

Post a Comment