Thursday, May 5, 2016

Staying up late, going to bed early, eating candy, fishing, going in a cave, visiting a park . . .so much to do when on break!


Our Spring Break bulletin board--we had a lot to share!

What a Wonderful Break. . .

After Pesach, we spoke about so many different things.  We shared our thoughts about the Seder foods:
Matzah: 
Rami and Yoni:  it was yummy!
Levi:  some of it was burnt!
                                           Grape Juice: 
                                           Pearl:  I used my glass! 
                                           Ari S.: I dipped my finger in the wine!

     We talked about our vacations, too.  Some of us spent time in Atlanta, involved in different activities.  Some of us traveled.  Either way, we had fun!

Where did you go?

Henia:  L.A.!
Shlomit:  to the pool with Mommy and Daddy,
Pearl:  to Bubbie and Zeida's house and my cousins, for a sleepover for Shabbos,
Shaya: to the beach,
Ari E:  outside, to the park,
Hannah:  to Ohio,
Ari S.:  Alabama,
Noa:  a deep cave, on the way to Washington D.C.


What was the best thing you did?

Hannah:  eat candy on my car trip,
Izzy:  getting presents,
Leiba:  played with Barbies,
Levi:  everything!
Rami:  played with my cousins,
Sam:  I caught a fish!
Shlomit:  we went to a little castle,
Rami:  playing with my cousins,
Noa:  (going on) a nature hunt.

Who did you see?

Ruthie:  the Quackadoodles!  (the cousins)
Yoni:  Nana!
Reed:  One time I went to Sam's house,
Pearl:  Mortimer!
Shaya:  my cousins!
Izzy:  my nanny--she's coming to my birthday!

When did you go to bed?

Reed:  I went to bed late because I had to eat dinner,
Ari S.:  6 am,
Sam:  I went at 7, maybe,
Levi:  I stayed up for the 4 cups!
Hannah:  at 5:18,
Ruthie:  5:30,
Ari E.:  at one,
Henia:  before Mommy went to sleep,
Leiba:  late!
Rami:  early,
Yoni:  38 o'clock, that's earlier.

P.S.  The Morahs had a great time, too, spending time with family and friends.  We're glad everyone's back, ready to enjoy the rest of the year.  And thank you, PTO, for all the wonderful treats this week--what a pleasant surprise, and what a delightful way to return to school!  Thanks again,

Morah Susan and Morah Yael
The proud teachers of Kitah Gimmel   

No comments:

Post a Comment