Monday, March 28, 2016

Fine Box with Kitah Alef

 Morah Myriam brought in a box to school. Yisroel was the first to inspect it. "It's not working." - Yisroel.
 Other friends came by to see what it was. Yisroel: "It's box." The children knocked on the box.
 Avraham Chaim: "What's this?" Morah: "Should we open it?" Avraham Chaim: "Yeah!"
 Our friends tried to open the box, but it would not open. Rafi: "I want open it." Morah: "Should we unlock it?" Children: "Yeah!"
 Rafi: "I can't, I can't, I got it!" Sylvia: "I open it." The children continue knocking on the box.


 Morah: "What sound is that?" Children take turns knocking on the box.
 Rafi, Yaakov Meir, Yisroel and Avraham Chaim all take turns trying to open the latch on the box.
 Yisroel: "I open it!" Yaakov Meir stands back and watches.The box is opened only to reveal another box! Yisroel opens the second box only to find a third box. Morah: "How many boxes do we have?"
 Yisroel: "I did it." The children start standing on the boxes. Rafi jumps off the big box. Yaakov Meir takes the smaller box and places it on a chair.


 Rafi stands on top of the box and counts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. Yiroel joins him in counting

 The children take turns standing and stomping on the boxes. Yiroel tries to do a hand stand off the second box.








No comments:

Post a Comment