Friday, April 17, 2015

Pesach Memories by KB

Welcome back to school!
I hope everyone had a peaceful and fun  pesach break. I spent pesach in New York with some of my family, some of my husbands family and I was lucky enough to be there for the birth and bris of a new nephew (a highlight for me). For my boys, eating ice cream, a Yankees game, a subway ride, visiting Times Square and Statue of Liberty were some of their highlights.

The children shared their Pesach memories:

Leiba: "I went to bubby & zaidy's house. I said the mah nishtana with mommy and daddy and my sister. But Yochi was asleep, he can't do it"

Hannah: "At Colombus. I ate matzah with cream cheese"

Ari S: "mah nishtana then dayenu. I sing with ima and aba and I eat matzah"

Pearl:"I went to bubby's house and then we ate matzah. I played so nicely with my baby. I ate chocolate cookies and matzah and then I sing the mah nishtana"

Ruth:  "I went to Colombus to see Shoshana with my family. I see my cousins"

Henia: "Pearl was sleeping that's why Hashem told me to wake up in the morning. We went to a light show and we went on a big blue airplane."

Noa: "When I was going in Joey's and Lev's house and we were eating matzah and chocolate with no sprinkles on it"

Ari E: "I went to my bubby's house and everything smelled good and Ruthie came to my house"

Sam: "I went to Grammy's house with my mommy and daddy and baby Sella. We ate matzah and chocolate.

Rami: "Henia came to my house"

Yoni: "I saw Mickey Mouse and Minne and I got a Mickey hat. And Goofy. I saw Winnie the Pooh, Tigger. I went with Jacob, Esther, and mommy and me."




Shabbat Shalom
Morah Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment