Friday, October 24, 2014

KB Sukkot Memories

Kitah Bet friends were so happy to be back at school with each other after our Sukkot break.
We spoke about Sukkot at circle times and shared some highlights and memories.

Rami: "I made a Sukkah with my Daddy."

Ari E: "A Sukkah: Daddy made a Sukkah."

Sam E. "My Mommy Daddy at the festival. A little guy stomped on my finger."

Levi: "I went to Shul and danced with my Tatty"

Shaya: "I go on my Tatty's shoulders"

Ari S. "I play with Aba & Ima"

Noa: "I danced with the Torah"

Pearl: "I danced really fast with my Daddy"

Henia: "Debra and Emma came to my house. I eat strawberries"

Hannah: " I eat in my Sukkah"

Ruth: "I eat yogurt and brownie in my Sukkah"

Yoni: I eat "yayu"

Leiba: "A silly Sukkha, the house was in the Sukkah"





No comments:

Post a Comment