Thursday, May 1, 2014

Kitah Bet's Pesach Memories

Reyn:
"I was at Barbie's house. I played with lego with Matan and Felix. I had grape juice, matzah and I had my Pesach book from school."

Jules:
"I eat matzah and I drink grape juice. I went to Ari's house and to Grandma's house."

Lewis:
"I had matzah, its good!"

Rikki:
"I put avocado on my matzah"

Reyn:
"I put honey on my matzah"

Jules:
"I put hummus"

Tirza:
"I went on an airplane to Bobby's house. I eat matzah"

Freeda:
"I ate matzah and sang mah nishtana. We had Yoav at our house. I went to my friends house."

Rikki:
"I didn't eat the bitter bitter maror."

Jayme:
"I had salad and matzah"

Elijah:
"Do you know who came to my house for the seder? It was Emma, Jordan and Gavin. I drank with them grape juice and wine and I played with them"


No comments:

Post a Comment